senior lecturer at Department of Information Technology, Division of Computer Systems
Originally, Kai Lampka started his research career in stochastic system modelling and analysis. Today, his research interests predominately focus on the formal analysis of cyber physical systems as well as OS-rooted algorithms and techniques for the timing correct and power-aware use of modern computing devices, including multicore architectures.
Also available at
- Since 2012 at Uppsala Universitet, Embedded Systems Group, Prof. Yi Wang
- 2007-2011 ETH Zurich, Computer Engineering Group, Prof. Lothar Thiele
- 2007 PhD in Engineering from Univ. Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2004-2007 University of the Federal Forces German, Munich,
Design of Computer and Communicationsystems, Prof. Markus Siegle
- 2002-2004 DFG PhD-Fellowship: Graduate School for Hybrid Systems,
Stochastic System Verification, Prof. Markus Siegle
- 1995 - 2001 Studies of Computer Sc. Univ. Erlangen-Nuremberg
Formal Technniques and Methods to the Analysis and Application of Real-time Systems,
for publications see also: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=zOZl3-YAAAAJ
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.