Recent Work and Publications
The following paper presents new techniques for low complexity beam direction scanning when performing OTDOA positioning using narrow beam forming, in particular in mmW systems
- R. Delgado, T. Wigren, K. Lau, R. Middleton and I. Siomina, "Statistical beam information for mmW positioning", to appear in Proc. VTC2020-Spring, Antwerp, Belgium, May 25-28, 2020.
New methods for delay control in 5G wireless communication systems are described in
- T. Wigren, Y. Sung, R. A. Delgado, K. Lau and R. H. Middleton, "Jitter suppression for very low latency feedback control over NR", to appear in VTC2020-Spring, Antwerp, Belgium, May 25-28, 2020.
- R. H. Middleton, T. Wigren, L. Boström, R. A. Delgado, K. Lau, R. Karlsson, L. Brus and E. Corbett, "Feedback control applications in new radio - exploring delay control and alignment", IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 70-77, June, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/MVT.2019.2892495. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8664474 .
The following paper uses the Popov criterion to derive new fundamental low frequency limitations for networked control systems, subject to a long delay and saturation.
- T. Wigren, "A disturbance rejection and data rate trade-off in networked data flow control", European J. Contr., vol. 47, pp. 1-10, May, 2019.
New results on nonlinear stability based ammonium feedback and feed-forward control in wastewater treatment plants exploiting a modified PI controller are described in
- T. Chistiakova, T. Wigren and B. Carlsson, "Combined L_2-stable feedback and feedforward aeration control in a wastewater treatment plant", to appear in IEEE Trans. Contr. Sys. Tech., 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TCST.2019.2891410. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8618330