Publications from the Department of Information Technology
Publications this year
The lists below show publications registered in the University digital archive DiVA, and which have been marked as being the department's. The lists do not necessarily contain all publications of authors/editors of our department. (When publishing in DiVA, use the guidelines to make sure you do it right.)
On this page you find publication of the current year. Separate lists for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999 are also available.
- Extensions of a coarse–fine mesh stabilized Schwarz alternating iteration domain decomposition method. In Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, volume 364, 2020. (DOI).
- Towards Machine-Assisted Reformulation for MiniZinc. Licentiate thesis, IT licentiate theses / Uppsala University, Department of Information Technology, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2020.
- Evaluation of Augmented Reality-Based Building Diagnostics Using Third Person Perspective. In ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, volume 9, number 1, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext, External link, fulltext:print).
- Non-parametric time-domain tremor quantification with smart phone for therapy individualization. In IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, volume 28, 2020. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Research programs as a tool to map Internet studies. In Second International Handbook of Internet Research, pp 505-528, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2020. (DOI).
- Reformulations of Constraint Satisfaction Problems: A Survey. Technical report / Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University, 2020. (fulltext).
- Microstructures and mechanical properties of Al2O3/YAG:Ce3+ eutectics with different Ce3+ concentrations grown by HDS method. In Journal of Alloys and Compounds, volume 816, 2020. (DOI).