Graduated PhD students:
Rubén Cubo, Daniel Jansson, Per Mattsson, Egi Hidayat.
- Mathematical modelling and analysis of endocrine regulation
- Postural control / Human balance
- Mathematical modelling of the human smooth pursuit mechanism
- Mathematical modelling of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Identification and Control in Anesthesia
- Assessing the Reliability of Glucose Sensors
- Artificial pancreas
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Breast cancer diagnosis
- Estimation of event-related potentials and ongoing brain activities
- Whole-hand haptics with true 3D display
- Marker-free motion capture
- Marker-based motion capture
Our current research in this area is supported in part by the European Research Council through an Advanced Grant for the period 2010-2014 and Grants from the Swedish Research Council for 2012-2015, 2016-2019.