Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Distance Transform Based on Weight Sequences. In DGCI 2019: Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery, volume 11414 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 62-74, Springer, Switzerland AG, 2019. (DOI).
- New De?nition of Quality-Scale Robustness for Image Processing Algorithms, with Generalized Uncertainty Modeling, Applied to Denoising and Segmentation. In RRPR 2018: Reproducible Research in Pattern Recognition, volume 11455 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 138-149, Springer, Switzerland AG, 2019. (DOI).
- Training-Free and Segmentation-Free Word Spotting using Feature Matching and Query Expansion. In Proc. 15th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2019.
- Embedded Prototype Subspace Classification: A subspace learning framework. In Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2019.
- Subspace Learning and Classification. In Proc. 3rd Swedish Symposium on Deep Learning, 2019.
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: