Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- User Experiences of an Internet-Based Stepped-Care Intervention for Individuals With Cancer and Concurrent Symptoms of Anxiety or Depression (the U-CARE AdultCan Trial): Qualitative Study. In Journal of Medical Internet Research, volume 22, number 5, JMIR PUBLICATIONS, INC, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Deep learning and conformal prediction for hierarchical analysis of large-scale whole-slide tissue images. In IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics, 2020. (DOI).
- ‘I do not share it with others. No, it’s for me, it’s my care’: On sharing of patient accessible electronic health records. In Health Informatics Journal, 2020. (DOI).
- Can a Social Robot Be Persuasive Without Losing Children’s Trust?. In HRI '20: Companion of the 2020 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, pp 157-159, ACM Digital Library, New York, NY, United States, 2020. (DOI, fulltext:preprint).
- Artificial intelligence for diagnosis and grading of prostate cancer in biopsies: a population-based, diagnostic study. In The Lancet Oncology, volume 21, number 2, pp 222-232, 2020. (DOI).
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: