Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- The importance of language in teaching and learning ethics. In , 2019. (External link).
- Reducing the U-Net size for practical scenarios: Virus recognition in electron microscopy images. In Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, volume 178, pp 31-39, ELSEVIER IRELAND LTD, 2019. (DOI).
- Embedded Prototype Subspace Classification: A subspace learning framework. In Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 581-592, Springer, 2019.
- Future assistive devices: What's at stake for you or me?. In XRDS, volume 26, number 1, pp 46-49, 2019. (DOI).
- Voxel-wise assessment of lung aeration changes on CT images using image registration: application to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, pp 1-9, 2019. (DOI, External link).
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: