Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- zOPT: an open source optical projection tomography system and methods for rapid 3D zebrafish imaging.. In Biomedical Optics Express, volume 11, number 8, pp 4290-4305, 2020. (DOI).
- Graph-based image decoding for multiplexed in situ RNA detection. In , 2020.
- Uncovering hidden reasoning of convolutional neural networks in biomedical image classification by using attribution methods. In , 2020.
- The Persistence of First Impressions: The Effect of Repeated Interactions on the Perception of a Social Robot. In Proceedings of the 2020 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (2020), pp 73-82, 2020. (DOI).
- Generalised deep learning framework for HEp-2 cell recognition using local binary pattern maps. In IET Image Processing, volume 14, number 6, pp 1201-1208, INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET, 2020. (DOI).
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: