is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
10TH NORDIC WORKSHOP ON MULTI-CORE COMPUTING (MCC2017)
Status: Call for papers
Workshop: Nov 30 - Dec 1, 2017
- Parosh Abdulla and Bengt Jonsson have, together with two French research colleagues, received the prestigious "CAV award" in 2017. The award is in recognition of their research on verification of correctness for parallel programs and computer systems.
- Kim-Anh Tran has January 2017 been awarded an ACM-W scholarship.
- Kim-Anh Tran has January 2017 been awarded a professional activities grant from the ACM SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee for attending the International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO'17).
- Synthesis of Ada Code from Graph-Based Task Models. In Proceedings of the Symposium on Applied Computing, SAC 2017, Marrakech, Morocco, April 3-7, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-4486-9, pp 1467-1472, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), New York, USA, 2017.
- Refinement of workload models for engine controllers by state space partitioning. In 29th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems: ECRTS 2017, volume 76 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), pp 11:1-22, Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik, Dagstuhl, Germany, 2017.
- Non-speculative load-load reordering in TSO. In Proc. 44th International Symposium on Computer Architecture, pp 187-200, ACM Press, New York, 2017.