is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
- Full Paper Submission: October 6, 2017
- Author Notification: October 20, 2017
- Final Paper Submission: November 10, 2017
- Early Registration Deadline: Early November, 2017
- MCC Workshop: November 30 - December 1, 2017
- Parosh Abdulla and Bengt Jonsson have, together with two French research colleagues, received the prestigious "CAV award" in 2017. The award is in recognition of their research on verification of correctness for parallel programs and computer systems.
- Kim-Anh Tran has January 2017 been awarded an ACM-W scholarship.
- Kim-Anh Tran has January 2017 been awarded a professional activities grant from the ACM SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee for attending the International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO'17).
- Stateless model checking of the Linux kernel's hierarchical read-copy-update (tree RCU). In Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGSOFT International SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software,, pp 172-181, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), New York, NY, USA, 2017.
- Stateless Model Checking for TSO and PSO. In Acta Informatica, volume 54, number 8, pp 789-818, 2017.
- Relaxed Linear References for Lock-free Data Structures. In , pp 47:1-47:31, 2017.