Uppsala Programming for Multicore Architectures Research Center
is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
Best paper at CC2016
- Based on the work developed by the bachelor student Per Ekemark, we received the Best Paper Award in the conference Compiler Construction (Barcelona, 2016).
- Multiversioned Decoupled Access-Execute: the Key to Energy-Efficient Compilation of General-Purpose Programs Konstantinos Koukos, Per Ekemark, Georgios Zacharopoulos, Vasileios Spiliopoulos, Stefanos Kaxiras, and Alexandra Jimborean. In Proc. 25th International Conference on Compiler Construction, pp 121-131, ACM Press, New York, 2016.
- DuctTeip: A task-based parallel programming framework for distributed memory architectures. Technical report / Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University nr 2016-010, 2016.
- Modeling and analysis of data flow graphs using the digraph real-time task model. In Reliable Software Technologies — Ada-Europe 2016, volume 9695 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 15-29, Springer, 2016.
- Stateless Model Checking for POWER. In Computer Aided Verification: CAV 2016, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2016.