Uppsala Programming for Multicore Architectures Research Center
is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
Best paper at CC2016
- Based on the work developed by the bachelor student Per Ekemark, we received the Best Paper Award in the conference Compiler Construction (Barcelona, 2016).
- Multiversioned Decoupled Access-Execute: the Key to Energy-Efficient Compilation of General-Purpose Programs Konstantinos Koukos, Per Ekemark, Georgios Zacharopoulos, Vasileios Spiliopoulos, Stefanos Kaxiras, and Alexandra Jimborean. In Proc. 25th International Conference on Compiler Construction, pp 121-131, ACM Press, New York, 2016.
- Mesoscopic modeling of stochastic reaction–diffusion kinetics in the subdiffusive regime. In Multiscale Modeling & simulation, volume 14, pp 668-707, 2016.
- Vats: A Safe, Reactive Storage Abstraction. In Essays Dedicated to Frank de Boer on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday, volume 9660 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 140-154, Springer, 2016.
- Reference Capabilities for Concurrent Programming. In , 2016.