Uppsala Programming for Multicore Architectures Research Center
is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
Dissertations in September 2016
- 7 September 13:15: Carl Leonardsson, Verification of Software under Relaxed Memory
- 9 September 10:15: Ramunas Gutkovas, Languages, Logics, Types and Tools for Concurrent System Modelling
- 22 September 13:15: Johannes Åman Pohjola
- 29 September 13:15: Vasileios Spiliopoulos
- 30 September 13:15: Konstantinos Koukos
- Verification of Software under Relaxed Memory. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1387, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2016.
- Data-driven network modelling of disease transmission using complete population movement data: spread of VTEC O157 in Swedish cattle. In Veterinary research (Print), volume 47, pp 81:1-17, 2016.
- Stateless model checking for POWER. In Computer Aided Verification: Part II, volume 9780 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 134-156, Springer, 2016.