is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
Theses, Dissertations 2019
2019-02-15 Nikos Nikoleris: Efficient Memory Modeling During Simulation and Native Execution. Location: Sal VIII, Universitetshuset, Time: 9:15
2019-01-23 Stephan Brandauer: Structured Data at 13:15, Room 2446, Institutionen för informationsteknologi, Polacksbacken, Lägerhyddsvägen 2, Uppsala
2019-01-21 Tuan-Phong Ngo: Model Checking of Software Systems under Weak Memory Models at 13:15, Room 2446, Department of Information Technology, Polacksbacken (Lägerhyddsvägen 2), Uppsala
- Multigrid for matrix-free high-order finite element computations on graphics processors. In ACM Transactions on Parallel Computing, volume 6, number 1, pp 2:1-32, 2019.
- Exposing inter-process information for efficient PDES of spatial stochastic systems on multicores. In ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, volume 29, number 2, pp 11:1-25, 2019.
- Supervised classification methods for flash X-ray single particle diffraction imaging. In Optics Express, volume 27, pp 3884-3899, 2019.
- Germán Ceballos, Erik Hagersten och David Black-Schaffer received the Best Student Paper Award at the 16th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications in Melbourne, Australia.
- Kiko Fernandez-Reyes, Dave Clarke, Elias Castegren, and Huu-Phuc Vo have received the best paper award at COORDINATION 2018 conference for their paper "Forward to a Promising Future."
- Björn Victor, was awarded the Uppsala University Pedagogical Award for 2018 in the area of mathematics, natural sciences, and technology.
- Stefanos Kaxiras, has been inducted in the ISCA Hall of Fame.
- The paper Optimal Dynamic Partial Order Reduction with Observers won one of the TACAS'18 distinguished artifact awards at ETAPS 2018 in April 2018.
UPMARC Day (13 Nov 2018)