is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
- Towards Bayesian parametrization of national scale epidemics. In MATHMOD 2018 Extended Abstracts, pp 65-66, ARGESIM Publisher, Vienna, Austria, 2018.
- Analyzing performance variation of task schedulers with TaskInsight. In Parallel Computing, volume 75, pp 11-27, 2018.
- A general high order two-dimensional panel method. In Applied Mathematical Modelling, volume 60, pp 1-17, 2018.
- TACAS'18 distinguished artifact award winner at ETAPS i Thessaloniki, April 19, 2018.
- The paper Trevor E. Carlson, Kim-Anh Tran, Alexandra Jimborean, Konstantinos Koukos, Magnus Själander and Stefanos Kaxiras. "Transcending Hardware Limits with Software Out-of-order Processing." IEEE Computer Architecture Letters (2017) was selected as one of three Best of CAL in 2017 by the Editorial Board of IEEE Computer Architecture Letters (CAL).
Theses, Dissertations 2018
Jonatan Lindén: Synchronization Techniques in Parallel Discrete Event Simulation. Ph.D. thesis. Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology, ISSN 1651-6214 nr 1634. Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, 2018.
Afshin Zafari: Advances in Task-Based Parallel Programming for Distributed Memory Architectures
Opponent: Doctor George Bosilca,University of Tennessee.
Elias Castegren: Capability-Based Type Systems for Concurrency Control
Opponent: Professor Alan Mycroft, Cambridge University.
Static Instruction Scheduling for High Performance on Energy-Efficient Processors. Kim-Anh Tran. Licentiate thesis.
Othmane Rezine: Verification of networks of communicating processes: Reachability problems and decidability issues
Opponent: Professor Doctor Barbara König, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.