is to develop the insights that enable new tools and approaches to make parallel programming easier, and to demonstrate their effectiveness through prototype implementations on real problems.
- PhD student Andreas Sembrant has won one of the Ångström Academy innovation awards for his work on memory system design. The award ceremony will take place May 12, 2015.
- About Ångström Academy innovation awards.
- Dissertation Award: Nan Guan got the EDAA Outstanding Dissertation Award in 2014 in the category of New directions in embedded system design and embedded software. Nan recieved the award at the Opening Ceremony of DATE 2015 in Grenoble, 10 March. See press release.
- The Best Paper Award at Rapio'15 went to German Ceballos, Erik Hagersten and David Black-Schaffer for the paper StatTask: Reuse Distance Analysis for Task-Based Applications
- A dual-consistency cache coherence protocol. In Proc. 29th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, pp 1119-1128, IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA, 2015.
- A scalable RBF–FD method for atmospheric flow. In Journal of Computational Physics, volume 298, pp 406-422, 2015.