- 10th UPMARC Summer School on Multicore Computing, June 18-20, 2018. 51 participants from 17 affiliations in 7 countries.
- UPMARC 9:th Summer School on Multicore Computing, June 14-16, 2017. 41 participants from 10 affiliations in 7 countries.
- UPMARC 8:th Summer School on Multicore Computing 2016. 62 participants from 19 affiliations in 8 countries.
- UPMARC 7:th summer school on Multicore Computing June 8-10, 2015 in Uppsala. 41 participants.
- UPMARC 6:th summer school on Multicore Computing July 28-29, 2014.
- UPMARC 5:th summer school on Multicore Computing June 10-12, 2013, (63 participants).
- UPMARC 4:th Summer School on Multicore Computing June 18-20, 2012,(67 participants). Pictures and slides, Log in required
- UPMARC 3:d Summer School on Multicore Computing June 20-23, 2011 (84 participants at June 17)
- UPMARC 2:nd Summer School on Multicore Computing June 21-24, 2010 (57 participants)
- UPMARC Summer School on Multicore Computing June 15-17, 2009 (65 participants)
Workshops and Seminars
- Present and Future of Parallell Programming November 13, 2018
- 10TH NORDIC WORKSHOP ON MULTI-CORE COMPUTING (MCC2017), November 30 - December 1, 2017
- ETAPS 2017 arranged 22-29 April in Uppsala by UPMARC researchers.
- Multicore Day 2016
- Local seminars is found here
- 17th International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS) at Hotell Gillet in Uppsala. The event was supported by UPMARC.
- UPMARC Workshop on Memory Models (MM'15) 23 - 24 FEBRUARY 2015, UPPSALA, SWEDEN
- 13-02-27 UPMARC Winter Meeting February 27, 2013
- 12-11-22 Fifth Swedish Workshop on Multicore Computing, November 22-23, 2012, KTH
- 12-09-28 UPMARC Workshop on task based parallel programming in conjunction with Martin Tillenius' Licentiate thesis defence.
- 10-11-18 MCC´10 Third Swedish Workshop on Multi-Core Computing, Chalmers University of Technology, Nov 18-19, 2010
- 10-11-24 ICES Multicore Programming seminar, Kista, The full Programme and Speakers Abstracts
- 10-09-09 Multicore Day 2010 in Kista, September 9
- MCC 2009, Second Swedish Workshop on Multi-Core Computing in Uppsala November 26-27, 2009 (93 participants)
- UPMARC inauguration, March 26, 2009 (87 participants).
- Parallel Computing: Theory - Hardware - Software with special focus on Multi-core Programming, 7.5hp, Spring 2012
- Programming of Parallel Computers, 10 hp, 2012
- Advanced Compiler Design Spring 2012
- Reading Group: Seminal Papers in Verification (and Related Topics), Spring 2012
- Reading Group on Timed Automata, Spring 2012
- Programming of Parallel Computers, 10 hp, 2012 (undergraduate course)
- Advanced Algorithmics (Arne Andersson, starts Period 4)
- Advanced Compiler Design
- Separation Logic Seminar
- Programming of Parallel Computers, 10 hp, 2011 (undegraduate course)
- Domain Engineering by Guest professor Dines Bjorner
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Models for performance analysis of concurrent programs HT'10, 7.5p
- Parallel Computing: Theory - Hardware - Software with special focus on Multi-core Programming, 7.5hp, Spring 2010
- Verification Techniques (including Model Checking)
- Compiler Design II