Information for invited speakers at UPMARC events
- There is often a remuneration/hororarium for invited speakers
- However, Swedish tax needs to be paid on this money (usually that is 25% but there may be changes/variations)
- Economy class is normally offered
- Transport within Sweden can be arranged
- Tickets can be purchased by UPMARC but if it is cheaper for the speaker to buy ticket we prefer to refund the costs.
- Accommodation is paid, and typically arranged, by UPMARC
- Travel within Uppsala is not reimbursed. Taxi can be ordered to be invoiced by your UPMARC contact. (New line on this page Jan 2014)
- Food/meals is not reimbursed. (New line on this page Jan 2014)
Uppsala university rules for travel and meetings apply both to staff and invited guests.
Forms for reimbursement and honorarium
For international advisors and invited speakers
These items is needed for payment. All may be sent by mail to Roland Grönroos or fax to + 46 (0)18 511 925 the three first is preferably sent as soon as possible.
- Copy of passport
- SINK-application to tax authorities.
- Form for payment from our bank (Nordea) to your bank
- Travel costs with original receipts are reimbursed. Please use this form English form. Food during travel is not reimbursed.
For Swedish industrial advisors and invited speakers
Travel costs with original receipts is reimbursed. Please use this form Svensk blankett, English form. Food during travel is not reimbursed.
All payments entered into our system before the 10:th each month is paid on the 25:th. The tax authorities usually take some weeks to handle the SINK application.