On November 10, we introduced a single point of contact for all IT support at Polacksbacken.
How do I get help?
- Check if the answer to your question is already on medarbetarportalen.
- Problems with central systems are handled by the IT-Service Desk:
When you send an e-mail to any of the above e-mail addresses or call, a support case is created and a technician will contact you.
Sysadmin on duty
- Can be found in room 4118b (ITC, building 4, first floor).
- Open Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00.
- Here you can get an account for the department's Unix system, get help with login problems and more.
The information below is under review.
You can also visit us in building 4, first floor. Sysadmin on duty, room 4118b.
instructions and manuals.
Software available on department computers. Licensed and recommended software for personal computers.
Available computers, printers, projectors, etc.
Staff members managing department computers.
Computer usage policies at the IT Department.
On the first Wednesday in the month, our computer system is generally reserved between 15:00 and 20:00 for upgrading purposes. Please do not rely on access to the system during these hours.